Get Your Co. Reg. Office Changed by Expert
“Expertise You Can Trust”
- Registered Office Address Change Within the Same City
- Registered Office Address Change Within the Same ROC Jurisdiction
- Registered Office Address Change from Jurisdiction of One ROC to Another ROC
But What’s different, why Choose Us: -
5 Reasons to be Happy For Choosing TrueAdviosor.in over Other Online Service Providers.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee at Any Service Stage before Completion(No Question Asked)
| || |
2. Free Expert Consultation Even Before Payment
| || |
3. Free Post Service Support For Next 365 Days
| || |
4. Assured Quality Service By Experienced Professionals only
| || |
5. Money Back Refund Processing within 24 Working Hours
| || |
Our Working Process
Fill The contact form.
Business advisor will call you.
Pay the amount by using the secured link sent to you.
Relax and sit back. Get your work done by our experienced professional.
Money Back Gurantee
Free Consultation With CA
Quality Service Assured
Every business organization has a principal place of business activities, which in case of a company called its registered office. The address of the situation of the registered office is very important from general public, shareholders, customers and various other points of view. Every company is governed in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, therefore, it is mandatory for all companies to keep the Registrar of Companies informed about the location of the registered office and changes Thereto from time to time. Promoters of the Company decide the State in which the registered office shall be situated.
A registered office is the official address of a company to which all official letters and reminders will be sent by any person, any government or non government or regulatory body. In terms of Section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013 (the “Act”), all registered companies are legally required to have a registered office address in India from the date of commencement of business or within thirty days from the date of incorporation whichever is earlier. However, under the incorporation process effective as on date, the proposed company is required to intimate the address of its proposed registered office at the time of incorporation itself.
a.Shifting of the registered office from its “Existing location in a city, town or village to another place within the limits of the same city, town or village”.
b.Shifting of the registered office to a place “Outside the local limits of the existing place but in the same State” under the jurisdiction of the same Registrar of Companies”.
c.Shifting of the registered office from the “Jurisdiction of one Registrar of the Jurisdiction of another Registrar within the same State”.d.Shifting of the registered office to another State in India.
- Hold a Board meeting or pass Board resolution by circulation:
- To consider and approve change in the registered office of the company within local limits.
- To authorize CS or CFO or any director of the company to file notice of change of the situation of notice of change of the situation of registered office with Registrar.
- In case of listed company, make disclosure of the Board meeting to stock exchanges (where the shares of the company are listed), as soon as reasonably possible and not later than 24 hours from the conclusion of Board meeting and post the same on the website of the company within 2 working days.
- File the notice of change of the situation of registered office and verification thereof in Form INC-22 with Registrar within 30 days of the change along with requisite documents and fees.
- Change the existing registered office address of the company with the new address:
- Outside of every office or place in which its business is carried on;
- On all business letters, billheads and all its notices and other official publications.
- Inform the change in registered office of the company to all the statutory authorities, wherever the company is registered.
STEP – I: Convey Board Meeting of Directors:
Issue Notice of Board Meeting to all the directors of company at least 7 days before the date of Board Meeting.
Notes to Agenda
STEP – II: Held Board Meeting:
Get Approval of Directors by passing of Board Resolution for shifting of Registered Office of Company (within the local limit of city, town & village).
Authorize any director to file form with ROC.
Fixing the date, time, and venue of the general meeting and authorizing a director or any other person to send the notice for the same to the members.
Approval of Notice of EGM
STEP- III: Issue Notice of General Meeting:
Notice of EGM shall be given at least 21 days before the actual date of EGM. EGM can be called on Shorter Notice with the consent of at least majority in number and ninety five percent of such part of the paid up share capital of the company giving a right to vote at such a meeting:
All the Directors.
Auditors of Company
The notice shall specify the place, date, day and time of the meeting and contain a statement on the business to be transacted at the EGM.
STEP- IV: Hold General Meeting:
Check the Quorum.
Check whether auditor is present, if not. Then Leave of absence is Granted or Not. (As per Section- 146).
Pass Special Resolution.
Approval of Alteration in MOA
STEP- V- Filing and Fees:
- File FORM NO. INC – 22 within 30 days of passing the Board resolution, along with given documents:-
ATTACHMENTS: Certified True Copies of the Special Resolutions;
Notice of EGM along with Explanatory Statement
Attendance Sheet of GM
Proof of Registered Office Address (Utility Bill) – Not older than 2 month
NOC that company is authorized to use the address as the registered office of company.
File FORM NO. MGT-14 (Filing of Resolutions and agreements to the Registrar under section 117) with the Registrar along with the requisite filing within 30 days of passing the special resolution, along with given documents:-
Certified True Copies of the Special Resolutions along with explanatory statement;
Copy of the Notice of meeting send to members along with all the annexure;
The change of Location of Registered office shall be noted in the Name Board kept on the outside of every office of the company, its letter heads, business letters, bills of exchange and other documents where the registered office is mentioned
- Convene a board meeting by issuing notices to all directors.
- Hold a board meeting and to decide on:
- shifting of registered office from Jurisdiction of one RoC to another,
- calling of Extra Ordinary General Meeting, fixing of day, date and time of Extra Ordinary General Meeting.
- Authorizing Company Secretary or any director for moving an application to Regional Director in form INC-23 and other miscellaneous compliance required in this behalf.
- Issue notice of EGM along with clear agenda of business, draft resolution for shifting of registered office from jurisdiction of one Registrar to another and explanatory statement to all members.
- Hold the extra ordinary general meeting on appointed date and time and obtain approval of members by passing a special resolution for shifting of registered office from jurisdiction of one Registrar to another [Section 12(5)].
- File form MGT – 14 within 30 days of passing of special resolution along with notice of EGM, Certified True Copy of special resolution with explanatory statement annexed thereto.
- File an application for seeking confirmation from the Regional Director (under whose jurisdiction existing registered office of the company is situated) in e- form INC-23 along with prescribed fee, accompanied by following documents [Section 12(5) R/w Rule 25 Chapter 2]:
- Board Resolution for shifting of registered office;
- Special Resolution of the members of the company approving the shifting of registered office;
- A declaration given by the Key Managerial Personnel or any two directors authorised by the Board, that the company has not defaulted in payment of dues to its workmen and has either the consent of its creditors for the proposed shifting or has made necessary provision for the payment thereof;
- A declaration not to seek change in the jurisdiction of the Court where cases for prosecution are pending;
- Acknowledged copy of intimation to the Chief Secretary of the state as to the proposed shifting and that the employees interest is not adversely affected consequent to proposed shifting.
- Obtain a confirmation order from Regional Director for shifting of registered office from jurisdiction of one Registrar to another and file same with ROC in form INC-28 along with the prescribed fees within 60 days from the date of order [Section 12(6)].
- Notify Registrar in e-form INC – 22 within 30 days from the receipt of confirmation order of Regional Director along with prescribed fees and accompanied by following documents [Section 12(4)]:
- Get the new address of registered office printed on all company’s business letters, bill heads, letter papers, notices and other official publications (section 12).
- Convene a board meeting by issuing notices to all directors.
- Hold a board meeting and to decide on:
- shifting of registered office from one state to other,
- alteration of Memorandum of Association,
- calling of Extra Ordinary General Meeting, fixing the day, date and time of Extra Ordinary General Meeting,
- Authorizing Company Secretary or any director to move an application to Regional Director in form INC-23 and other miscellaneous compliance required in this behalf.
- Issue notice of EGM along with clear agenda of business, draft resolutions for shifting of registered office from one State to another, Alteration of Memorandum of Association due to such change and explanatory statements to all members.
- Hold the extra ordinary general meeting on appointed date and time and obtain approval of members by passing a special resolution for shifting of registered office from one State to another and Alteration of Memorandum of Association due to such change.
- File form MGT – 14 within 30 days of passing of special resolution along with notice of EGM, Certified True Copy of special resolutions with explanatory statements annexed thereto.
- The Company shall, not more than thirty days before the date of filing the application in Form No. INC.23 –
- Publish an advertise in the Form No. INC-26 in the vernacular newspaper in the vernacular language in the district and in English language in an English newspaper with the widest circulation in the state in which the registered office of the company is situated;
- serve, by registered post with acknowledgement due, individual notice on each debenture-holder and creditor of the company; and
- serve, by registered post with acknowledgement due, a notice and copy of the application to the Registrar and to the SEBI, in the case of listed companies and to the regulatory body, if the company is regulated under any special Act or law for the time being in force.
- File an application for seeking confirmation from the Regional Director (under whose jurisdiction existing registered office of the company is situated) in e- form INC-23 along with prescribed fee, accompanied by following documents [Section 13(4) R/w Rule 30 Chapter 2]:
a). copy of Memorandum of Association, with proposed alterations;
b). a copy of the minutes of the general meeting at which the resolution authorizing such alteration was passed, giving details of the number of votes cast in favour or against the resolution;
c). a copy of Board Resolution or Power of Attorney or the executed Vakalatnama, as the case may be;
d). a list of creditors and debenture holders, drawn up to the latest practicable date preceding the date of filing of application by not more than one month with following details:
- the names and address of every creditor and debenture holder of the company;
- the details about the amounts due to the creditors or debentureholders in respect of debts, claims or liabilities
The above mentioned list of creditors and debenture holders shall be accompanied by declaration signed by the Company Secretary of the company, if any, and at least two directors of the company, one of whom shall be a managing director, where there is one, stating that:
(i) they have made a full inquiry into the affairs of the company and concluded that the list of creditors are correct, and that the estimated value as given in the list of the debts or claims payable on a contingency or not ascertained are proper estimates of the values of such debts and claims and that there are no other debts of or claims against the company to their knowledge, and
(ii) no employee shall be retrenched as a consequence of shifting of the registered office from one state to another state and also there shall be an application filed by the company to the Chief secretary of the concerned State Government or the Union territory.
e). an acknowledgment of service of a copy of the application with complete annexures to the Registrar and Chief Secretary of the State Government or Union territory where at the time of filing of application, the registered office was situated.
f). an authenticated copy of the advertisements in newspapers and notices issued to debenture-holders and creditors, copies of objections received, and tabulated details of responses along with the counter response from the company received either in the electronic mode or in physical mode in response to such advertisements and notices.
- Where any objection has been received:
(a). the Central Government will hold a hearing and direct the company to file an affidavit to record the consensus reached at the hearing and upon execution of such affidavit, the Central Government shall pass an order approving the shifting, within sixty days of filing the application;
(b). where no consensus is reached at the hearings the company will have to file an affidavit specifying the manner in which objection is to be resolved within a reasonable time period,at the same time giving the original jurisdiction to the objector for taking up its legal remedies, even after the registered office is shifted and upon execution of such affidavit the Central Government shall pass an order confirming or rejecting the alteration within sixty days of the filing of application.
- Where no objection has been received from any person in response to the advertisement or notice debenture holders and creditors (U/R. 30(5), Chapter 2) or otherwise, the application may be put up for orders without hearing and the order either approving or rejecting the application shall be passed within fifteen days of the receipt of the application.
- Upon obtaining an order from Regional Director for shifting of registered office from one State to another, file same with registrar of each state in form INC-28 along with the prescribed fees within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order. [Section 13(7) R/w Rule 31, Chapter 2].
- Notify Registrar in e-form INC – 22 within 30 days from the receipt of confirmation order of Regional Director along with prescribed fees and accompanied by following documents [Section 12 (4)]:
(a) the registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company; or
(b) the notarized copy of lease or rent agreement in the name of the company along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month;
(c) the authorization from the owner or authorized occupant of the premises along with proof of ownership or occupancy authorization, to use the premises by the company as its registered office; and
(d) the proof of evidence of any utility service like telephone, gas, electricity, etc. depicting the address of the premises in the name of the owner or document, as the case may be, which is not older than two months;
(e) copy of altered Memorandum of Association;
(f) copy of order of competent authority.
- Get the new address of registered office printed on all company’s business letters, bill heads, letter papers, notices and other official publications (Section 12).
The shifting of registered office shall not be allowed where any inquiry, inspection or investigation has been initiated against the company or any prosecution is pending against the company under the Act. However, on completion of such inquiry, inspection or investigation as a consequence of which no prosecution is envisaged or no prosecution is pending, shifting of registered office may be allowed.