Get Your Income-Tax Return (ITR-6) Filed by C.A.
“Expertise You Can Trust”
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of less than 10 lacs.
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of 10 lacs or more but less than 25 lacs
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of 25 lacs or more but less than 50 lacs.
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of 50 lacs or more.
But What’s different, why Choose Us: -
5 Reasons to be Happy For Choosing TrueAdviosor.in over Other Online Service Providers.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee at Any Service Stage before Completion(No Question Asked)
| || |
2. Free Expert Consultation Even Before Payment
| || |
3. Free Post Service Support For Next 365 Days
| || |
4. Assured Quality Service By Experienced Professionals only
| || |
5. Money Back Refund Processing within 24 Working Hours
| || |
Our Working Process
Fill The contact form.
Business advisor will call you.
Pay the amount by using the secured link sent to you.
Relax and sit back. Get your work done by our experienced professional.
Money Back Gurantee
Free Consultation With CA
Quality Service Assured
- This form is used by the companies who does not claim the exemption mentioned under Section-11. Companies that come under Section 11 are the ones who earn income from the religious or charitable trust.
- The Company who is filing ITR 6 must get his accounts audited under section 44AB.
- Every Company claiming Exemption under section 11 are not eligible for filing ITR 6 Form.
- Fill all the necessary Information in the software or Offline Utility of ITR 5 and then generating the XML for uploading on the Portal.
- Return can only be submitted through Digital Signature. In this case no e-verification of the return is required.
The ITR Form has been divided into two Parts and several Schedules:
Part A further sub-divided into various heads:
- Part A: General Information of the Assessee.
- Part A-BS: Balance Sheet of the Assessee as on 31st March of the Year End.
- Part A-BS-IND AS: Balance Sheet as on 31st March of the Year End.
- Part A: Manufacturing Account for the Financial Year.
- Part A: Trading Account.
- Part A-P&L: Profit and Loss Account for the Financial Year.
- Part A-OI: Other Information
- Part A-QD: Quantitative Details
- Part A-OL: Receipt and payment account of company under liquidation
After Part A, there are 42 Schedules details of which are as follows:
- Schedule HP: Computation of income from House Property.
- Schedule BP: Computation of income under the head “profit and gains from business or profession”
- Schedule DPM: Computation of depreciation on plant and machinery under the Income Tax Act
- Schedule DOA: Computation of depreciation on assets (other than Plant & Machinery) under the Income Tax Act.
- Schedule DEP: Summary of Depreciation on the basis of Information given in Schedule DPM and DOA.
- Schedule DCG: Computation of deemed capital gains on sale of assets on which depreciation is charged.
- Schedule ESR: Deduction under section 35 that is expenditure on scientific research.
- Schedule-CG: Computation of income under the head Capital gains on the sale of Assets other than the assets on which Depreciation is charged.
- Schedule-OS: Computation of income under the head Income from other sources.
- Schedule-CYLA: Statement of income after set off of current year’s losses
- Schedule-BFLA: Statement of income after set off of Previous Year Losses that is unabsorbed and brought forward in Current Year.
- Schedule- CFL: Details of losses to be carried forward to future years.
- Schedule-UD: Unabsorbed Depreciation.
- Schedule ICDS: Effect of income computation disclosure standards on profit
- Schedule- 10AA: Computation of deduction under section 10AA
- Schedule- 80G: Details of donation entitled for deduction under section 80G
- Schedule- 80GGA: Details of donation for scientific research or rural development
- Schedule- RA: Details of donations to research associations etc.
- Schedule- 80IA: Computation of deduction under section 80IA
- Schedule- 80IB: Computation of deduction under section 80IB
- Schedule- 80IC/ 80-IE: Computation of deduction under section 80IC/ 80-IE.
- Schedule-VIA: Statement of deductions (from total income) under Chapter VIA.
- Schedule-SI: Statement of income which is chargeable to tax at special rates
- Schedule PTI: Pass through income details from business trust or investment fund
- Schedule-EI: Statement of Income not included in total income (exempt income)
- Schedule-MAT: Computation of Minimum Alternate Tax payable under section 115JB
- Schedule-MATC: Computation of tax credit under section 115JAA
- Schedule-DDT: Details of payment of Dividend Distribution Tax
- Schedule BBS: Details of tax on distributed income of domestic company on buy back of shares, not listed on stock exchange
- Schedule TPSA: Secondary adjustment to transfer price as per section 92CE(2A)
- Schedule FSI: Details of income from outside India and tax relief
- Schedule TR: Summary of tax relief claimed for taxes paid outside India
- Schedule FA: Details of Foreign Assets and income from any source outside India
- Schedule SH-1: Shareholding of unlisted company
- Schedule SH-2: Shareholding of Start-ups
- Schedule AL-1: Assets and liabilities as at the end of the year
- Schedule AL-2: Assets and liabilities as at the end of the year (applicable for start-ups only)
- Schedule DI: Schedule of tax-saving investments or deposits or payments to claim deduction or exemption in the extended period from 1 April 2020 until 30 June 2020
- Schedule GST: Information regarding turnover/gross receipt reported for GST
- Schedule FD: Break-up of payments/receipts in foreign currency
Part B further divided into following Heads:
- Part B-TI: Computation of Total Income of the Assessee (that is Combined Income from all the heads of Schedules)
- Part B-TTI: Computation of Tax Liability on Above Total Income.
- Details of Tax Payments.
- Advance Tax
- Self-Assessment Tax
- Details of Tax deducted at Source on any Income other than Salary.
- Details of Tax Collected at Source.
The Income Tax Department recommends assessee to follow the sequence mentioned below at the time of filing Income tax return.
- Part A
- Part B