Get Your Income-Tax Return (ITR-5) Filed by C.A.
“Expertise You Can Trust”
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of less than 10 lacs.
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of 10 lacs or more but less than 25 lacs.
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of 25 lacs or more but less than 50 lacs
- ITR Filing with Taxable Income of 50 lacs or more
But What’s different, why Choose Us: -
5 Reasons to be Happy For Choosing TrueAdviosor.in over Other Online Service Providers.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee at Any Service Stage before Completion(No Question Asked)
| || |
2. Free Expert Consultation Even Before Payment
| || |
3. Free Post Service Support For Next 365 Days
| || |
4. Assured Quality Service By Experienced Professionals only
| || |
5. Money Back Refund Processing within 24 Working Hours
| || |
Our Working Process
Fill The contact form.
Business advisor will call you.
Pay the amount by using the secured link sent to you.
Relax and sit back. Get your work done by our experienced professional.
Money Back Gurantee
Free Consultation With CA
Quality Service Assured
- ITR 5 cannot be used by the person who isan Individual, HUF, Company.
- ITR 5 can only be used for the Firm, LLP, AOP, BOI, Artificial Judicial Person, Local Authority, registered Cooperative Societies/Societies.
Filing the Return trough Software or Offline Utility
- Fill all the necessary Information in the software or Offline Utility of ITR 5and then generating the XML for uploading on the Portal.
Submission and Verification of Return
- Return can be submitted through Digital Signature. In this case no e-verification of the return is required.
- If not Possible, Return can be submitted without digital signature and later can be verified Electronically.
- In case Electronic Verification of the return is not Possible, copy of submitted ITRdownloaded from the Portal, which is duly signed by the Assessee has to be sent by Post within 120 days from the date of submission.
Note:No documents attachment required at the time of filing this Return. It is advisable for the Taxpayers to match the amount of TDS deducted/collected/paid with Form 26AS.Form 26AS is the statement through which taxpayer would know how much tax has been credited against his PAN.
- Part A: General Information of the Assessee.
- Part A-BS: Balance Sheet of the Assessee as on 31st March of the Year End.
- Part A: Manufacturing Account for the Financial Year.
- Part A: Trading Account.
- Part A-P&L: Profit and Loss Account for the Financial Year.
- Part A-OI: Other Information
- Part A-QD: Quantitative Details
- Schedule HP: Computation of House Property Income.
- Schedule BP: Computation of income under the head “profit and gains from business or profession”
- Schedule DPM: Computation of depreciation on plant and machinery under the Income Tax Act
- Schedule DOA: Computation of depreciation on assets (other than Plant & Machinery) under the Income Tax Act.
- Schedule DEP: Summary of Depreciation on the basis of Information given in Schedule DPM and DOA.
- Schedule DCG: Computation of deemed capital gains on sale of assets on which depreciation is charged.
- Schedule ESR: Deduction under section 35 , that is the expenditure incurredon scientific research
- Schedule-CG: Computation of income under the head Capital gains on the sale of Assets other than the assets on which Depreciation is charged.
- Schedule-OS: Computation of income under the head Income from other sources.
- Schedule-CYLA: Statement of income after set off of current year’s losses
- Schedule-BFLA: Statement of income after set off of Previous Year Losses that is unabsorbed and brought forward in Current Year.
- Schedule- CFL: Details of losses to be carried forward to future years.
- Schedule-UD: Unabsorbed Depreciation.
- Schedule ICDS: Effect of income computation disclosure standards on profit
- Schedule- 10AA: Computation of deduction under section 10AA
- Schedule- 80G: Details of donation entitled for deduction under section 80G
- Schedule- 80GGA: Details of donation for scientific research or rural development
- Schedule- RA: Details of donations to research associations etc.
- Schedule- 80IA: Computation of deduction under section 80IA
- Schedule- 80IB: Computation of deduction under section 80IB
- Schedule- 80IC/ 80-IE: Computation of deduction under section 80IC/ 80-IE.
- Schedule 80P: Deductions under section 80P
- Schedule-VIA: Statement of deductions (from total income) under Chapter VIA.
- Schedule-AMT: Computation of Alternate Minimum Tax payable under section 115JC
- Schedule AMTC: Computation of tax credit under section 115JD
- Schedule-SI: Statement of income which is chargeable to tax at special rates
- Schedule IF: Information regarding partnership firms in which you are partner
- Schedule-EI: Statement of Income not included in Total Taxable income (exempt incomes)
- Schedule PTI: Pass Through Income details from business trust or investment fund as per section 115UA, 115UB
- Schedule TPSA: Secondary adjustment to transfer price as per section 92CE(2A)
- Schedule FSI: Details of Income from outside India and tax relief
- Schedule TR: Details Summary of tax relief claimed for taxes paid outside India
- Schedule FA: Details of Foreign Assets and Income from any source outside India
- Schedule GST: Information regarding turnover/gross receipt reported for GST
- Schedule DI: Schedule of tax-saving investments or deposits or payments to claim deduction or exemption in the extended period from 1 April 2020 until 30 June 2020
- Part B-TI: Computation of Total Income of the Assessee(that is Combined Income from all the heads of Schedules)
- Part B-TTI: Computation ofTax Liability on Above Total Income.
- Details of Tax Payments.
- Advance Tax
- Self-Assessment Tax
- Details of Tax deducted at Source on Non-Salary Income.
- Details of Tax Collected at Source.
- Part A
- Part B
- ITR 5 is to be verified by the Authorised Person on behalf of Firm, LLP, AOP, BOI, Artificial Judicial Person, Local Authority, registered Cooperative Societies/Societies.
- Authorised person has to give his details as per PAN.
- Authorised Person has to mention his designation in which he is verifying the ITR 5.