Over 10 years we help companies reach their financial and branding goals. Maxbizz is a values-driven consulting agency dedicated.






Get Your Income-Tax Return (ITR-3) Filed by C.A.

“Expertise You Can Trust”


2999 All Inclusive Fee
  • ITR Filing with Taxable Income of less than 25 lacs.


5999 All Inclusive Fee
  • ITR Filing with Taxable Income less than 50 lacs.


9999 All Inclusive Fee
  • ITR Filing with Taxable Income 50 lacs or more but less than 100 lacs.


14999 All Inclusive Fee
  • ITR Filing with Taxable Income of 100 lacs. or more

But What’s different, why Choose Us: -

5 Reasons to be Happy For Choosing TrueAdviosor.in over Other Online Service Providers.

Benefits TrueAdvisor.in Others
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee at Any Service Stage before Completion(No Question Asked)
2. Free Expert Consultation Even Before Payment
3. Free Post Service Support For Next 365 Days
4. Assured Quality Service By Experienced Professionals only
5. Money Back Refund Processing within 24 Working Hours

Our Working Process

Step 1

Fill The contact form.


Step 2

Business advisor will call you.


Step 3
Send us the documents
Step 4

Pay the amount by using the secured link sent to you.

Step 5

Relax and sit back. Get your work done by our experienced professional.

indian income tax e filing

Money Back Gurantee

gst registration

Free Consultation With CA

gst return

Quality Service Assured

  • What is the ITR 3 Form?
  • When should ITR 3 be Filed?
  • How do I file my ITR 3 Form?
  • Documents required for filing ITR3?

ITR 3 is required to be filed by any individual or HUF having income from profits and gains from business or profession.

ITR 3 should be filed by Individual/HUF in the following cases:

Income from Business, or

Income from Profession

Also, Individual/HUF may also have Income from any other Head.

ITR 3 is required to be filed online after filling the required details, and submitted to the department either by using DSC or physically signing the acknowledgement and sending it to the Income Tax Department’s office within 120 days of e-filing.

Following documents are required for filing ITR 3:
  1. Copy of Adhaar Card
  2. Details of Salary income, in case income earned under salary head
  3. Details of Rent received in case of income from rent and rental agreement.
  4. Bank statement for the financial year.
  5. Form 16A or Interest Statement issued by Banks for Fixed Deposit Interest Income.
  6. In case of capital gains, statements issued by the share broker if any.
  7. Chapter VIA Investment details if any like:
    1. i)Receipt of children’s school tuition fees.
    2. ii) Life insurance premium receipt
    3. iii) Principal repayment on your home loan.
    4. iv) Equity Linked Savings Scheme/Mutual funds investment.
    5. v) Mediclaim payment receipt etc.
  8. Profit and loss statement and Balance sheet for the previous year
  9. Details of Chartered Accountant conducting Tax audit in audited case.
  10. Copies of books of accounts required to be maintained as per section 44AB i.e. Cash book, Journal book, Sales and Purchase register in case of business and Receipt book in case of profession.

ITR-3 Return Filing FAQ’s

No, ITR 3 is not applicable for presumptive taxation of business or profession. ITR 4 will be applicable for you.

No, ITR-3 will be applicable for Individuals or HUF having business and profession income not chargeable under presumptive taxation.

An Individual or HUF who is earning income as a partner of a partnership firm which is engaged in a business/profession is not eligible to file ITR-3. In this case, he can file ITR 2.

Anything received by an employee from an employer in cash, kind or any facility is considered as salary.

No, it is taxable as income from other sources.

If Leave encashment is received while working, it is taxable. If received at the time of retirement in case Government employee, it is exempt. In any other case it is exempt upto a certain limit prescribed under law.

Money received in cash/cheque/draft, without consideration exceeding Rs. 50000, the whole sum  is taxable. There are certain exceptions to this.

Any profit or gain arising from transfer of a capital asset during the year is charged to tax under the head “Capital Gains”.

To determine the taxability, capital gains are classified into short-term capital gain and long-term capital gain, as the tax rates for long-term capital gain and short-term capital gain are different. Similarly, computation provisions are different for long-term capital gains and short-term capital gains.

No, benefit of indexation is not available while computing capital gain arising on transfer of short-term capital asset.

Contact Us