Get Your GST Cancellation Done by Expert
“Expertise You Can Trust”
- Applicable For Business with No Activities.
- Applicable For Business with Activities+ Filing of Last Gst Return.
- Applicable For Business with Activities + Filing of Last GST Return+ Response to Any Notice
But What’s different, why Choose Us: -
5 Reasons to be Happy For Choosing TrueAdviosor.in over Other Online Service Providers.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee at Any Service Stage before Completion(No Question Asked)
| || |
2. Free Expert Consultation Even Before Payment
| || |
3. Free Post Service Support For Next 365 Days
| || |
4. Assured Quality Service By Experienced Professionals only
| || |
5. Money Back Refund Processing within 24 Working Hours
| || |
Our Working Process
Fill The contact form.
Business advisor will call you.
Pay the amount by using the secured link sent to you.
Relax and sit back. Get your work done by our experienced professional.
Money Back Gurantee
Free Consultation With CA
Quality Service Assured
The registration granted under GST can be cancelled for specified reasons. The cancellation can either be initiated by the department on their own motion or the registered person can apply for cancellation of their registration. In case of death of registered person, the legal heirs can apply for cancellation.
The registration can be cancelled for the following reasons:
a) a person registered under any of the existing laws, but who is not liable to be registered under the GST Act;
b) the business has been discontinued, transferred fully for any reason including death of the proprietor, amalgamated with other legal entity, demerged or otherwise disposed of;
c) there is any change in the constitution of the business;
d) the taxable person (other than the person who has voluntarily taken registration under sub-section (3) of section 25 of the CGST Act, 2017) is no longer liable to
e) a registered person has contravened such provisions of the Act or the rules made thereunder;
f) a person paying tax under Composition levy has not furnished returns for three consecutive tax periods;
g) any registered person, other than a person paying tax under Composition levy has not furnished returns for a continuous period of six months;
h) any person who has taken voluntary registration under sub-section (3) of section 25 has not commenced business within six months from the date of registration;
i) registration has been obtained by means of fraud, willful misstatement or suppression of facts.
The information required for filing cancellation form are as follows: -
- Name, complete address, E-mail id and registered mobile no. of the taxpayer.
- Valid reason of cancellation and desired date of Cancellation.
- Details related to input stock and capital stock, input available on semi-finished and finished goods.
- Details of previous return filed by the taxpayer.
GST Cancellation FAQ’s
The following can file for an application cancellation of GST registration:
a. Existing Taxpayer
b. Migrated Taxpayer whose application for enrolment has been approved
c. Proper officer either on his motion or on application filed by the registered
person or by his legal heirs in case of death of such person
Taxpayers need to file for cancellation of GST registration within 30 days from the date from which registration is liable to be cancelled, in case of voluntary cancellation.
Yes, you can apply for cancellation of registration any time.
Yes, it is mandatory to give reasons for cancellation of registration in the Reason for Cancellation field.
No, you cannot submit application for cancellation of registration, in case Tax Official has already initiated, suo-moto cancellation of Registration against your registration.