Get Addition of Directors Done by Expert
“Expertise you Can Trust”
- New Incoming Director Already Having DSC and DIN
- New Incoming Director Already Having DSC But Not DIN
- New Incoming Director not Having DSC and DIN Both
But What’s different, why Choose Us: -
5 Reasons to be Happy For Choosing TrueAdviosor.in over Other Online Service Providers.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee at Any Service Stage before Completion(No Question Asked)
| || |
2. Free Expert Consultation Even Before Payment
| || |
3. Free Post Service Support For Next 365 Days
| || |
4. Assured Quality Service By Experienced Professionals only
| || |
5. Money Back Refund Processing within 24 Working Hours
| || |
Our Working Process
Fill The contact form.
Business advisor will call you.
Pay the amount by using the secured link sent to you.
Relax and sit back. Get your work done by our experienced professional.
Money Back Gurantee
Free Consultation With CA
Quality Service Assured
Directors refer to the part of the collective body known as the Board of Directors, that is responsible for controlling, managing and directing the affairs of a company. Directors are considered the trustees of company’s property and money, and they also act as the agents in transactions which are entered into by them on behalf of the company.
Directors are expected to perform their duties and obligations as a rationally diligent person with skill, knowledge, and experience as the person carrying out functions of a director and of that himself.
Directors are responsible for controlling, managing and directing the affairs of a company. He/She plays multiple roles in the company. Hence, a director plays several roles in a company, as an agent, as an employee, as an officer and as a trustee of the company.
- The law requires that every company must have at least 3 directors in case of public limited companies, minimum 2 directors in case of private limited companies and a minimum 1 director in case of one-person companies. A company can have a maximum of 15 directors. The company could appoint more directors bypassing the special resolution in its general meeting.
Step1 Board Meeting
-Notice to be sent to the directors regarding the agenda of the meeting at least
7 days prior to their respective registered addresses.
-Pass a Board Resolution to call for a General Meeting where the appointment of the director can be made.
-Notice to be given to the shareholders regarding the particulars of the meeting, including the agenda, date, time and place of the meeting.
Step2 Annual General Meeting/Extraordinary General Meeting
Once the Board Meeting has taken place, the person so appointed to circulate the notice regarding the General Meeting (“GM”), may issue to the notice to all of the following:
The notice of the GM has to be given not less than 21 days prior to the date on which the GM is to be held. However, a shorter notice period can be given if and only if the consent is given by not less than 95% of the members who are entitled to vote at the meeting.The consent has to be obtained either through writing or electronic mode.
At the GM, the resolution will be passed subject to the approval of the shareholders.
Step 3 File Form DIR 12 with ROC
Form DIR – 12 has to be submitted to the Registrar within 30 days from the appointment being made.